Parent & Child Swim
While our main service is swimming lessons with a focus on safety and survival for young children, there is much more available at Aqua Tots Swimming School:
- Baby and pre-school swimming lessons from 4 1/2 months
- Small class sizes for more personal attention
- Austswim trained teachers
- Specialised swimming program developed by Australia’s leading swim school expert ‘Coach Cameron Roberts’ delivers superior results for your child
- Heated pool at 32º – for optimum concerntration
- Change rooms are also heated so your child doesn’t catch a chill after their lesson
- Friendly personal service
- Family owned and run
Aqua Tots Swimming School are the leaders in parent and child swimming lessons, for babies from 4 1/2 months of age. The famous “4×2” program, exclusively designed by Australia’s leading swim school consultant, Coach Cameron Roberts enables your little one to swim 4 meters unaided by the age of 2 years old – you are doing the most you can to help your child to survive and thrive.
Drowning is the biggest cause of accidental death in children under the age of five in Australia, with one child dying every week as a result.
Kidsafe WA chief executive officer Scott Phillips said pools and any location where water collected were silent killers of children.
“Drowning can happen quickly and quietly, in particular with children under five,” Mr Phillips said.
Aqua Tots is dedicated to making water safety a top priority and enabling families to protect their children.
“We really want to help Perth parents do the best for their children” comments Lara Donelan of Aquatots,
As a mother myself, I know how vital it is for parents to have complete confidence in what they’re providing for their children.”
Class sizes are small and personal with state-of-the-art heat systems ensuring water temperature at a warm 32 degrees plus heated dressing rooms for babies and parents.
Enrol now for Parent & Baby Swim School lessons.CLICK HERE or call (08) 94545440